SOLSC~2011~6/31

sols_2011challengeUggghhh! It’s Sunday!  I know Sunday’s are suppose to be your day off but the thought of school tomorrow keeps ruining my Sunday!  I love school and everything it’s just that I’ve been so busy I’ve felt like I have had no time off.  Today though it’s been a really relaxing day and it makes up for that “uggghhh it’s Sunday feeling!” My family and I have nothing planned and my homework is done.  It’s one of those  days when you sleep in, watch movies, play pool, or maybe go on the snowmobile.  I like when I’m busy because I am usually having fun but today was just a nice relaxing Sunday!  When I get up for school tomorrow my busy week is going to start all over… again!

One thought on “SOLSC~2011~6/31

1. Today though it’s been a really relaxing day and it makes up for that “uggghhh it’s Sunday feeling!”

There’s something about this line that I absolutely love. I completely understand that feeling too. I don’t think it’s supposed to be a secret, but even teachers (well, this one at least) often looks back over a weekend and wonders where it went by the time Sunday rolls around!